With art festival season approaching, there are many things to remember in order to have a successful and fun art festival.
Here is a list of things to do and bring.
Make sure to dress according to the weather and keep yourself plenty hydrated.
Most importantly, HAVE FUN.
Things to bring
2. Weights for Tent
4. Pressed Sheets to cover tables
5. Rope Lights or White Christmas LIghts
6. Extension Cords
7. Zip Ties
8. Display Cases and other displays
9. Shop Banner
10. Pliers (round nose, chain nose, cutter)
14. Ring Mandrel (for jewelers), wire, steel wool, polishing cloth
14.5 Mirror to try on jewelry or clothing
18. Black Marker
19. Receipt Book
20. Sign in Book (email list)
21. Phone (Square Application for Credit Cards)
23. Small Scale if needed
24. Price Tags
25. Change ($10s, $5s and Ones) and Money Box or Hip Bag
26. Already Priced Artwork
27. Bio or Portfolio
28. Gift Bags/Boxes
29. Tissue Paper
30. Business Cards
31. Plenty of Water
32. Snacks (Crackers, Hummus, Fruit or nuts always good)
34. Extra Shoes/Clothes
35. Sun Block
36. Bug Repellant
31. Trash Bags
33. Small Hand Towel or Paper Towel
I hope everyone has a fun and successful festival season.
PLease feel free to email any tips you may have to add to the firstname.lastname@example.org